The healthy and safety of our staff & guests is one of our biggest concerns at PowerPlay. Below are several things we are doing to maintain safety during this pandemic:
- PowerPlay is operating at a 50% capacity.
- All staff members will be wearing face masks. We do not require guests to be in face masks, however it is encouraged.
- The all-you-can-eat buffet is temporarily closed due to COVID guidelines.
- Arcade games, attractions, and high touch areas are constantly being wiped down and sanitized to help prevent the spread of germs.
- There are several hand sanitizer stations around the center.
- We ask that you follow our social distancing floor markings and practice safe social distancing when you are here.
If you have any questions about what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID, please call 816-268-4386.